Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey Everyone!

I have not started using this blog yet...

That's bad!

So, I'll introduce myself. My name is Colin Moreshead and I'm the 61st Japan America Student Conference American Executive Committee Chair. I just wanted to write that out to see how long it was. At the moment, and for every moment over the next 10 months or so, we AECs are going to be working with the Japanese Executive Committee to make the 61st JASC the best yet! We're working hard and staying optimistic even with all the recent indications of impending apocalyspe:

1. Financial crisis
2. The top box-office hit is "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
3. OJ Simpson has been convicted

All of these things are INCONSEQUENTIAL! So please stick around and take a peek at what we're up to from time to time. I hope we'll be using this more frequently than we have been, but let's face it; we've got a job to do.

Colin

1 comments:

Jon-Michael Durkin said...

Beverly Hills Chihuaha is top? For real? I feel rather stranded from this news tidbit in Japan... I thought the financial crisis was bad, but the world has truly reached the point of apocalypse...