Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Meeting Kickoff!

I'm kind of a one-man-army in Japan. By that, I mean that I go it alone usually. As in, there are no other AEC within range (Mina is about an hour and a half by train, so maybe I'll visit her soon).

So you'd think with me in the Japans, fall meeting would be difficult, right?? Well, despite the 14hr time difference, I am happy to say I made it through the first round of events (except for the board meeting (I'm told I didn't miss much)) mostly as a talking face on a screen. Internet technology has come a long way. I felt like I was in Star Trek as I was communicating in a capable way from so far away!!!

I have attached some rather fun pictures that I took of the event! Enjoy!


Karen, Colin and Kai stare at me graciously...


Colin looks so happy here... Maybe the conference is in good hands, after all?


I spoke too soon... Colin is now stripping for me!


Some of the AEC patiently listening to Dear Ashley along with the KEC!

2 comments:

Junior student in Tokyo said...

hello!
Ganbare~(^^)

Unknown said...

that's some awesome shirt u got there colin!
and i can see everyone's face except kai who shows only half...lol