Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing lovely lovely Oyuri!!


(Oyuri + a horse)

Name: Yuri "Oyuri" Honda
School: Keio University
JASC 61 RT: International Development: Searching for Real Solutions

Age: secret(my younger sister in JASC forever :X)



* What was your original goal/intention for attending the 60th Jasc?
-There were several. To meet new people, to have an experience of being inspired..etc But there was also a simple intention that I wanted to try to discuss something in English. Although I went to international school where I had opportunities to do so, I felt that I couldn't do as much as I should have done.


* What kind of leader do you want to become for the 61st? In the perspective of the Japadeles? Amedeles?
- A leader who is flexible and positive.

* What do you want to accomplish in the 61st? In the RT? As a person?
- To have a wonderful conference with 61st JASCers !

* Briefly describe one particular memory you had at JASC that was memorable to you.
- Talking with JASCers. Behind the academic scenes.

* If you could describe yourself as a type of food, what would it be and why?
Rice, because I like it.

* If you only had one option, which would you choose: time or money? why?
- Time. Time is more precious as we can never have "same" time or moment in our life.

* Besides answering to the questions, what are you doing right now?
- Sending e-mails.

* What is your ideal day?
- Wake up and just go for a walk without a plan. It would be nice if the weather is sunny and warm. One of my friends told me that I was like her grandma when I talked about this ideal day.

* The world is ending in 24 hours. How do you want to spend your last day on Earth?
- I try to meet all the people who have supported and helped me through my life and tell them thank you with a hug :)

* If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, which would you lose and why?
- It's such a difficult question.. but at least I do not want to lose the sense of taste as I love eating food.





(Oyuri loves eating :D Cute<3)







* Please write a brief message to the future Amedeles.
- Thank you for reading this! I hope you will be joining us next summer. Do not miss this chance! Be a 61st JASCer!!!

0 comments: