Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ed's Introduction

Hello all!
I am Edward Phillips, but usually I just go by Ed.
I am a member of the 61st JASC American Executive Committee, webmaster for the 61st JASC, American Orientation coordinator, organiser for the delegate selection process, one of the 4 coordinators of the Nagano site, and am leading the Public Interest vs. Individual Rights roundtable (which is going to be great!) with an awesome guy named Takuma.

I am a gamer and a computer nerd. I am also into theature and singing. I have been in 5 musical theature productions with 2 lead roles.
I am one of 2 male children out of 11 total.
I was born in Phoenix, AZ, but have lived in Arizona (obviously), Utah, Illinois, Nevada, Washington, and Japan.

I am entering my senior year at the University of Washington, majorin in the Japanese Language.

That's me in a nutshell.

0 comments: