Sunday, September 14, 2008

Self-Infroduction: Karen


Hello all readers!

I am...
Karen Jung,
the proud American delegate of the 60th Japan-America Student Conference,
the Vice Chair of the American Executive Committee of the 61st JASC (2009),
the liaison between the AECs and the Int'l Student Conference,
the leader of the Roundtable: Modernized Technology and the Health Issues with sexy Emi,
and one of the 4 Tokyo site coordinators with my best friend YOSHI!

I...
was born on October 15 in a small city in South Korea,
flew to the US on a snowy day in January of 2000,
live in Havertown, PA and attended Haverford MS & HS,
own a deli business in Philadelphia, PA,
attend Dickinson College, class of 2011, majoring in East Asian Studies and Pre-Health,
miss my older brother, Young Woong, who is probably sweating and swearing his butt off in FLW, MO, as an American soldier in-training,
love listening to music [artist playing right now- Rachael Yamagata], taking pictures, travelling, writing journals, being on my bed, talking to people about everything,...

and wish I can be with you [future 61st JASCers and lovely 60th JASCers] right now creating another cherished moments of my life.

Love,
Karen.

0 comments: