Sunday, September 14, 2008

☆Yoshi's first blogging☆


Hello :D
I'm Yoshi, a member of 61st AEC.

First of all, let me introduce myself briefly.

I was a Japadele in 60th JASC, then got elected as an AEC member. Although I am a junior at The University of Tokyo, I am currently studying at University of Toronto, Canada as an exchange student till next summer! So I can work closely with other AEC fellows (both geographically and emotionally, of course!)

My main role is to facilitate the communication between the Japanese side and the American side; I am a liaison. I am also a liaison for alumni, keeping them updated about 61st JASC.

Since 61st JASC will be held in Japan next summer, I'm really looking forward to rediscovering my country with all of 61st JASCers!!

As for RT(discussion round table), I'm leading "Environment and Sustainable Development" RT with Keisuke, my buddy in JEC.


So far, I have used some of "JASC jargon".

Let me conclude my introduction by explaining them.


JASC: Japan-America Student Conference

JASCer: participant in JASC

AEC: American Executive Committee (8 members)

JEC: Japanese Executive Committee (8 members)

Japadele: Japanese delegate

Amedele: American delegate




0 comments: